Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dream: Violent Shock G

I'm a little late posting this one. I think it happened over the weekend. I came across Shock G on a vacant city street at night, the asphalt wet and reflective. His face looked different. Broader, meaner. Shock G was muttering to himself, disturbed, crazy on crack. He fired his gun twice, blindly. One bullet zinged by in my direction. I talked to him. He needed a place to hide out. He was on the run. Maybe it was some misunderstanding. Maybe not. I offered that he stay at my place for a little while until things cooled off. He followed me home. I lived in an industrial-type loft apartment. Once there, his personality continued to dominate. Other crazy cracked-out thugs started popping up one and two at a time, until the whole place was full of hard characters. Like word of a party got out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shock G of Digital Underground? On creak? Wow! Then what happened?

June 02, 2011 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home